Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yes, We Are Moving On

Danny finished his last class of law school one week ago! We are joyfully anticipating graduation in just over two weeks, but we are working like crazy. Why? Graduation means moving on, and I can't believe it is our time to go. I have seen many friends move away each year, on to their new lives and adventures. And having those memories still so fresh in my mind, it is incredible our time has now arrived. These law school years have been a good time for us, and we have definitely grown closer as a family while we've lived in Omaha.

So what now? We are greatly blessed that Danny has work in Salt Lake. We are actually heading back to our old home there, as well. (We have been renting it for three years.) We weren't sure if this is how things would work out, but they have fallen into place and we are so grateful. Danny's bar review classes start just two days after graduation, so we are doing the crazy thing and moving out on graduation day.

Right now we are fixing up the last few things in our townhouse and packing, organizing, and cleaning. The clock is certainly ticking! So to all we have missed lately, if you are in Utah, you'll have to come by and say hi when we arrive!

3 comments:

Nate and Annie said...

Yay!!!!! I'm so happy for all of you. Congratulate Danny especially for us. I know it's been a long road for you guys. It will be fun to have you in Utah where we'll get to see you a little more often!

Anonymous said...

And we absolutely can't wait for you to get back to Utah! Congrats, Danny! We are very proud of you. We love you all so much!

The Evers Family said...

We'll miss you guys! I'm so glad everything is working out.