While one of the craziest parts of returning home for the holidays is trying to see everyone, it's also one of the best things about our trips back. I loved spending time with the friends we see every once in a while since we have moved out of state, and it is so good to catch up on each other's lives for a teeny bit!
We tried to have a Sigma reunion lunch, but alas, the holidays are such a busy time for everyone. (Sigma is my LDS sorority from the University of Utah.) So at least my old roommates Alyssa (and her cute daughter Scarlet!) and Tara and I could touch base and catch up. I loved seeing these girls, and it definitely took me back! Has it really been so long since we were all in college and having the time of our lives?! Wow. Great to see you, ladies.
And if I thought it had been a long time since college...later that night we had a Christmas party with my friends from WAY back! I grew up with Summer, Melissa, and Kristin. We spent those years in Young Women together, and now we are all grown up and have families of our own! We did have all our kids together too, but they were off playing, so you only see a couple of the babies. But we had a marvelous time chatting and reminiscing, and I think the guys enjoyed themselves, too. We can always pick up right where we left off like nothing has changed. You are such dear women, my friends! I love you!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Old Friends, Good Times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment