I just heard from my mom tonight that my youngest brother Luke, who has a heart condition, has to come home from his mission in Brazil for heart surgery. My heart is aching for him right now. It makes my trials seem so insignificant when I think of what he has to go through. I am sending a special request to please remember him in your prayers and pray for a successful surgery and recovery, as well as to give him comfort in his trials. Thank you for being mindful of him.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that Bonnie. When is his surgery. I will pray for your family. Love you!
Not baby Luke! We will defiantly keep him in our prayers, and you too!!! Love and miss you guys!!
He will be in our prayers! Where have I been as your friend. I am sorry for your crazy month. I am glad Cole's surgery went well. Ben had the same procedure and he has not had one problem since.
We'll keep him in our prayers. Hope all goes well.
Post a Comment