Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Dress

Here we are...happy family. Actually, don't let appearances deceive you on this one. My only hope and excitement about dressing everyone up in their Easter outfits this Sunday was that I could snap a few pictures to remember how pretty and handsome the kids looked. Well, I guess it's a lesson to me that I am the only camera-happy person here. (Actually, Lexie was quite excited to get her picture taken.) So honestly, these pictures turned out alright, but I had to take a bazillion to get a few good ones!
Lexie was a doll, and picked out this very fancy Cinderella dress for Easter. She looked very pretty.
Gavin was a little G.Q.! He looked handsome, but as soon as we got home from church, he refused to cooperate for pictures and then peeled off the nice new clothes and put on scroungy ones. Patience...and he got dressed back up just for me.
Cole didn't feel good Sunday, so Danny brought him home from Church early. He took a long nap, so we waited to get (now wrinkly!) him in a picture. He is really hard to catch on camera, but I love this glimpse of his little independent self.
And somehow we managed to snap ONE decent picture of all three of them together (as long as no one touched Cole, or else he'd scream.) I love pictures to remember how we looked at the time, but they don't always capture the behind-the-scenes moods, now do they? Oh well, come Easter, come Spring, come joy!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounded like quite the ordeal getting all these pictures taken! But it was worth it (even for the few you got)! I'm so sorry Cole has been feeling so sick. I'm glad his ears have tubes and now maybe he can get well. They all look so darling in their cute Easter clothes and you look radiant in that shade of pink, Bonnie! Love you guys! Mom