Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Wonderful Reminder

If you haven't noticed lately, my blogging has become nonexistent. Not because I wouldn't like to, but because my life has seemed so hurried and full to overflowing, and I rarely have a truly spare moment. (Because I am always neglecting to do something if I take a break!) Anyway, sometimes I do need to sit and relax for a minute, and last night I found this wonderful message from President Monson. Wow. It is just what I needed, to remind me of what is really important. I love it so much I am posting it for others to enjoy. (If anyone still reads my blog!) I hope you are all doing well if you happen to stop by and read this!



By the way, here's a link in case you want to look at the blog I got it from, she has tons of cute ideas. I like her visiting teaching messages handouts.

3 comments:

Nate and Annie said...

Thanks for sharing. What a great thought!

Shauna said...

We miss you! Now that the weather is finally looking like spring, we need to get together!

Anonymous said...

I still read your blog when I get a moment! I do love seeing and hearing about all your adventures.

Sure love you. Mom