We went up the canyon last week to shoot some new pictures of everybody with my new camera. While I am badly behind in posting what we have done for the last year, at least you can see what we are doing now. The family shot on the self-timer actually turned out decent!
I must say it is impossible to get a picture where all four children will stay in their right position and look at the camera at the same time. This is the closest I got.
Here's our beautiful Lexie, about to go into 3rd grade. These are the official 8-year old portraits.
Here is Gavin, big 6-year old about to go into 1st grade.
Here is Cole. He is a bouncing, smart kiddo ready to begin his first year of preschool! This is his 3-year old portrait.
And our darling little Avery. She is 9 months old and moves 90 miles an hour all the time. I did manage to catch a few candid shots of her...
I must say they are cute kids! (Not biased, here, or anything.) I have been trying to do a little of my own photography, so this is my first official "shoot." Hopefully they'll do instead of the Target portraits!
Saturday, August 13, 2011
A fresh start
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
These pictures are so cute! Of course it helps when you have cute kids :)
You did a great job! I can't believe how big they all are. I seriously feel like I have never seen Avery; she's darling! I can't wait to see everyone in a few months!
Your kiddos are getting so big! It's nice to see you all again (even if just in pictures). Hayden was so excited to see Gavin! Hope we get to see you all next time we're back in the states!
Post a Comment