While I was in Utah I got together with my friends Melissa and Kristin and their kids, and here's a post just for us! It is always fun to see my friends. We have known each other since junior high and went to the same ward growing up. It is funny, because we all got married within a year or two of each other, and we have been having kids about the same time. Kristin just had her third a few weeks ago and Melissa and I are both due with our third child within a week of each other in June! I love to get together and just chat, even if we haven’t seen each other for months we can pick up and talk as if nothing has changed. Three pregnancies and three friends on their third child...are we onto something here?!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Third Time's a Charm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cute picture, even if i am in it! Yours and Melissa's bellies crack me up! Yours points up and hers points down. fortunatly I even it up with the side to side!
I am so jealous! I wish I was there! I have a lot of catching up to do with you guys. Maybe I can adopt twins next year.
Post a Comment