So it's taken me a while to post a blog about our recent trip. Danny has finished his first year of law school at Creighton! We decided to all go to Utah to have a break. After two grueling weeks of finals (and a week before that of constant studying as well,) Danny needed to get away. Since I am awfully pregnant, I didn’t know if I should go, but then figured it would be good to see family and friends and I figured I could do it. So we all drove out the day after Danny’s last final! We did the drive to Utah in two days to make it easier on me, and stayed overnight in Laramie, Wyoming. The kids did great on the trip and it wasn’t too hard for me either.
The day after we arrived we had lots of fun and went to fly kites with my mom and have lunch and play at the park.
In the evening, all the cousins on Danny's side came over to Grammy and Papa’s house and Lexie and Gavin had a blast just playing. The kids have missed their cousins and grandparents and it was lots of fun to have family time! We did try to pack in as much as we possibly could in a week’s time…
Lexie and Gavin just loved to play with their cousins. The trampoline is their favorite!
Here are all the cousins on Danny's side of the family...for 6 more weeks at least!
Lexie and my sister Annie tried on dinosaur costumes and really got into it! We loved all the hands-on activities, and Annie and Nate made it extra fun!
Our fun daytrip group being "attacked" by a to-scale prehistoric shark. After this trip, I'm glad dinosaurs are extinct, these creatures would have squashed us! (Not to mention eat us for dinner.)

We had an awesome dinner at India House in Sandy, where everybody in my family met up to finish a fun, full day.



1 comments:
Hey Cute Pics! When you have a chance I would love it if you would send me some copies of them (like the dinosaurs and the mothers). You're so good about bringing your camera to everything...I think I'll just take advantage of it. J/k...oh and the tulip festival last year! It was so fun to see you and spend some time hanging out. I wish that we could live closer and do that more often...oh well...I guess that's how it goes.
Post a Comment