Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby Stunts

Tell me this picture doesn't make you smile. These are a bit blurry because I turned off the flash, but Cole gets funny looks on his face when I use the camera's flash. Our little guy is now 5 months old! And it has marked a whole lot of new stunts he can do. This week he has started blowing raspberries at us, as well as using his best pteradactyl shrieks and yells as he has discovered his voice can make these new, fun noises. (Now he fits right in with the noise his siblings make.) Cole also found his toes a few days before he hit 5 month. It is so cute to watch him grab his toes and roll to the side.
And a couple of days ago, I put him down on the floor and went upstairs for a bit. Lexie called me, "Mom! You'd better come see, Nicholas did something! I think he just rolled over!" So no one witnessed it, but I had laid him down on his back, and this is how we found him! He is really getting strong and jumpy, I have a feeling he is going to be all over and into everything very soon.

3 comments:

Nate and Annie said...

Oh my goodness, he is sooooo cute!!! And before I even read your caption below the first picture I was already smiling. I'm getting so excited for you guys to come out here!

Shauna said...

I have a confession to make, sometimes I "turn on" your blog and listen to the music :) Good luck with that rolling everywhere thing, once they start moving...

Heidi J Photography said...

Bonnie-
Your family is so cute and nicholas looks like a mini danny! I love it! I miss you, I hope I can see you next time you come to SLC!