Nicholas tried baby food (rice cereal with applesauce) for the first time on December 28, one day before his 6 month mark. He loved it! He gobbled it down without much learning curve. He still is working on knowing to open his mouth right when the spoon comes, but figuring it out fast.
Here he is eating again just over a week later, on January 9th. He loves to sit up to the table and eat "dinner" with us. At first I don't think I made enough baby food for him, because he would scarf it down and want more! He is definitely our heartiest eater out of all three kids.
Yummy, greens beans! He loves it though! Can you tell?
When I was getting Lexie and Gavin breakfast this week, I was surprised to look over at Nicholas and see him just sitting upright in his bouncy seat. It reclines quite a bit, and he is always doing crunches to see better when in it. Well, I guess all that ab work paid off, and he can sit up on his own! He had been really holding his sitting position well for a few days. He just really wants to be up. I laughed so hard when I saw him do this. (I hope you can tell from the picture, Danny asked if I took a side view so you can tell what he did, but I didn't.)
So he loves to be up and able to play with toys and have a better position to see what's going on all around him. He loves this little piano and reaching things while sitting.Nicholas also has started scooting backwards when on his tummy and pushing up on his arms, I guess it won't be long until he's rocking on all fours. He has also started shrieking and babbling nonstop! It is so cute to see this little personality emerging. Just like his dad, he only shows a little excitement here and there but we have to really work to get a reaction out of him. He is super cute and we all love seeing all these new things he is figuring out!



1 comments:
He is getting so big, and even cuter, if that's possible! I love the pictures and the video...they totally brightened my day!
Post a Comment