Sunday, January 25, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Gavin and Lexie started swimming lessons on January 10th. It was 2 degrees outside yesterday morning when we left, why not swim? At least it's indoors. Plus it's a fun way to forget about the cold weather for a bit. They have really enjoyed swimming. I think they both enjoy this more than team sports. It's also really fun this year because their buddies are in class with them!

Here's Gavin and Hayden. They have so much fun together, it's nice we could do swimming lessons as well! They are a bit cold after getting out of the water, but looked like little fish during the lessons.
Here is Lexie in her class. I love the pink goggles!

And here is Lexie with Taggart (Hayden's brother.) They have a lot of fun, and are getting good at swimming. I am glad I grabbed my camera, because all last year I forgot my camera for swimming lessons! Oh well, I guess I don't have to document everything with a camera...right?

1 comments:

Melissa said...

thats a good idea to swim! landon has been asking to go swimming and i tod him he was crazy. my only worry is will they get sick from the cold. we miss you guys, looks like your keeping buisy and having fun! melissa