Before my brother Jed and his wife Joyce and their two cute kids left Utah, we visited Temple Square together. The kids had lots of fun with their cousins and playing in the fountain. They thought the temple was beautiful, and we all enjoyed the gorgeous flowers. I love the peacefulness of the temple grounds, even with my excited kids and lots of weddings going on, there is still an amazing and sacred feeling there.
Jed and Joyce were engaged here on the little bridge looking at the temple. It so happened to be their anniversary this day, so they had a little romantic stop to Temple Square before they journeyed home to California. (Even with the kids and us there!)
It so happened that Jed and I wore the same thing...purple shirt and tan shorts. I guess we must be related! Being only two years apart, it is fun to see my brother and his cute family and catch up with them.
Lexie looked so pretty by all the flowers, I had to get a picture.
And of course my handsome Gavin, too.
And playful Cole. I don't think you can go wrong with the backdrop here!
Here is Jed and Joyce with their two darling kids Elijah and Chloe.
Elijah and Cole are only 4 months apart, so it is fun to have them spend time together. They are such cute little guys together!
And Lexie loves little Chloe! This trip was the first time we were able to meet Chloe! She is such a good and darling baby.
And my kids with me in front of the temple. I told them that this is where Mom and Dad were married, and it is a very special place. They are excited to go there themselves one day.
Saturday, October 9, 2010
I Love to See the Temple
Posted by Bonnie at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment