I might as well title my life "Work in Progress," because everything I do is ongoing. But this major artistic effort has been on the back burner because of all my other responsibilities for the past year. I am determined to finish it soon so my kids can enjoy it before we move!!! It is a wall mural of a jungle scene. Their playhouse is an arched doorway through a cool jungle tree to a play nook under the stairs. I asked Lexie and Gavin what animals they would like on the wall, so in a month or two I will post new pics when I get the details done. I just thought I would show you this middle stage.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Work in Progress
Posted by Bonnie at 10:51 PM
Labels: Bonnie, Home Improvement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That is so cool Bonnie! How fun for your kids!
Okay, you NEED to come to my house and help me with Grace's room!!!! I asked Kristin if the mural you guys did in high school was still on her wall and she said 'yes'. You are so talented!!!
I love this!!! I can't believe it's taken me so long to look at your blog and see it. What a fun room! You're so talented!
You are amazing!! Looks like fun!
i hope we get to go to school their so i can buy all your work in progress! what can't you do my martha stuart freind! melissa
It's looking really great!
Post a Comment