Sunday, November 15, 2009

Autumn in the Air (and on the Ground)

This week has continued to be beautiful weather here in Omaha. We have been enjoying the fall season this year! (We had our first big snow in October and our 70 degree weather in November...) But I am not complaining, I am embracing the warm weather as long as it wants to stick around! When I came home on Monday, this is what I saw:
Danny hooked up our shop-vac as a leaf blower and was entertaining Lexie, Gavin, and all the neighbor kids!
Here Gavin had his own big jump in the pile. Really, leaves were everywhere!
The kids were giddy with excitement. Oh, to be a kid again, right? Danny is still right in there with them!
Lexie was having lots of fun throwing the leaves at everyone.
Cole just wanted to run away. If you put him down outside, he just wants to go explore by himself! He also doesn't want me to take pictures of him, so I am lucky I got this. This particular day I was gone because I had taken Cole to the doctor. He had another ear infection and so we got him some antibiotics and he has since greatly improved. Poor guy, he just keeps getting sick! Let's hope he stays well for a while this time.

0 comments: