Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lucky Draw

Is it your lucky day? I saw this on my friend's blog, and thought it looked fun. The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! But what I create will be just for you.
2- It'll be done this year-like within 365 days. (I will be waiting until I get my FAB-U-LOUS prize!)
3- You have no clue what it's going to be.
4- Winners must post this challenge on their own blog, meaning that you will pay it forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first FIVE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway! The gift that you send to your 5 friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember it’s the spirit and the thought that count!
5- When you receive your gift, blog about it! If you are not one of the first five to comment on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! It's all about paying it forward. Good Luck!!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Why not have it work both ways. I am excited to see what we all come up with.

Teri said...

Angie is a freebie hog!!!! jk I was definatly going to comment on your blog bonnie I am surprised you have room!!!