Danny's mom made reversible capes that have a Batman logo on one side and Superman logo on the other for Danny and his siblings when they were kids. I have always thought it was a great idea and planned to make them one day. Well, leave it to my crafty friends to jump on it and make them part of Super Saturday for Relief Society! I just finished sewing a large cape for Gavin and a mini one for Nicholas. Now they can keep us safe from Joker, and then flip them around and fly away as Superman and his Super Buddy. I was excited to make these because I knew Gavin would love it. He loves to dress up and has an imagination beyond limit. They turned out super cute!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Batman and Jr. Batman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
These are TOO cute! What a great idea!
Post a Comment