Lexie's big night...her dance recital! The little community dance class here in our area works all year to perform their numbers in the spring. Lexie had one ballet and one tap number, all to the theme of the movie "Enchanted," from which the music was selected for the numbers.
I volunteered to make the recital programs. I think they turned out pretty well.
Lexie's dance teacher is Miss Hannah. They have had a fun time doing dance class this year with all the girls in the neighborhood!
This is the beginning of the ballet number. Lexie did a great job, the movements all seemed to come easily for her.

They used a big ribbon in the dance, it was a cute effect!

Here is the tap number, we could see her a bit better on this one, she wasn't behind anyone. I was impressed the older girls had come a long way from last year!

After all 4 numbers, both dance classes lined up for a bow and pictures. I love all the spring colors with the varied tutus and the decorations.

Closeup of my Dancerella.

Here are Lexie and her friend Hazel after the show. They had a great time and we will do it again next year!



0 comments:
Post a Comment