Monday, June 30, 2008

Announcing Nicholas Mark

Yesterday our new baby Nicholas Mark was born. He is a beautiful, perfect baby. Lexie and Gavin love him. Lexie wants to hold him constantly! It is so sweet. He is a good mix of traits, similar to but different from the other kids. He has lots of dark hair, and he is so soft. He has been super sleepy all day yesterday and hasn’t really wanted to eat, but then he wanted to eat all night! We have all enjoyed getting to know him and taking in all his sweet noises and squeaks.

He was born at 4:40 am on Sunday, June 29, 2008-on his actual due date! (My contractions came on intensely at 1:45 am and woke me up. We got to the hospital just before 4:00!) He weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. and is 19-1/4 in. long. We were all very tired, but are doing well and recovering nicely. I will post more photos later.






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! He is so CUTE! Hope everything went well. Love you so much!
Kristin

The Walker Family said...

Bonnie, I have been checking your blog daily to see if he had arrived yet. He is adorable. Conmgratulations!!

The Moore's said...

Bonnie, I echo Alyssa, I have been checking daily as well and am so glad to see that he arrived safely!!!hooray!

Shauna Hardy said...

Congrats! I love all his hair! Lexie and Gavin look like they are enjoying the new baby too!

Summer said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! He looks just like Danny. What a sweetie! I glad to know you are all all right after that storm. Do you have power at your house yet?

THE GARN FAMILY said...

Congrats! He is adorable and you look great too! I'm happy you all stayed safe through the storm!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Danny and Bonnie!! What a cutie!!!

Cher said...

I'm so happy for you! He is a cute! We have been trying for a baby for almost two years and have had 5 miscarriages in that time. I am so baby hungry and believe it or not so are our kids! So give him lots of hugs and kisses for us! Children are such miracles!

Nate and Annie said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!! I was so excited when Danny emailed me the great news! He´s adorable and I can´t wait to meet him in a couple weeks. I´ll call you when I´m back in the States. Hope the recovery is going well. Love ya!!!

kristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angie said...

congrats!!! he is so cute! i'm really jealous that you're done. i'm glad the power came back on before you came home. i'm sorry i'm not there to help out with your kids and to bring you dinner. i can't wait to meet the little guy when we're all back in omaha!