Here I am on Sunday, June 1st at 36 weeks pregnant. I am now 29 years old. I had a birthday last Friday. I don’t know how I feel about it, I guess I am feeling older. I only have this year left to enjoy my 20’s, then I’m 30! Of course, I don’t know how big a difference that really will make. I just know I feel and look older now than I did when I was pregnant the first two times! That reinforces my personal goal to finish childbearing before age 35. I don’t think my body could handle it too well past that point anyway! I think I am falling apart now, how do I plan on surviving another one?!
I finally rolled paint on the upstairs ceilings. I have been putting it off for several weeks because I just don’t have any energy!!! I keep thinking I am capable of more than I am physically able right now. I am at least hoping to get Gavin and Lexie moved into the same room so I can get the baby’s clothes out and set up in his own room. For my birthday I told Danny I needed help with home improvement projects. So he spent Saturday building shelves and drawers in Lexie’s closet to fit Gavin’s stuff in there. Yea! And now that I have finished the ceilings, I have 2 walls to paint in Lexie’s room and then it’s sharing time!!! (That will be an interesting transition, as Lexie never wants Gavin to enter her room.) Even though I hated sharing a room when I was a kid, I think it is good for kids to do! They will learn more about sharing and dealing with people, at least I hope so. I just don't know if I can handle the fighting right now...it's driving me up the wall without them being in the same room!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
So What Do I Do Anyway?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Bonnie, I am so glad you found me! I love your blog. I'm not sure if I remember that you were pregnant again, but congrats! That's exciting. Honestly, I was scared and freaked out for the 3rd (everyone said it was soooo hard)... you will be fine. I love it. The older two have each other for playmates, so that takes the pressure off a bit. But I will warn you... the laundry is about to put me over the top. I tried doing it all in one day (no good), so now I am trying to space it out (couple loads a day... it's going better). Just try to enjoy your time right now. Sorry this is sooo long. I will put a link to you on my blog, so we can keep in touch. I love blogging, especially when it helps me reconnect to old friends. Loves, Sarah
When I turned 30 I didn't feel any different. If you are really dreading it, it might feel different to you. I remember thinking when I was pregnant with Rowyn how much harder it was then with Cameron which was 10 years ago!
you look so cute! why are you painting you crazy woman! i'm a little hyperactive this time to but i'm not painting ceilings. i, like you can't wait to get this baby out of me. i am willing at any moment. 29 is not that old! love you, good luck with delivery! melissa
Bonnie, I'm so excited to see pictures of your new little one! Isn't it funny how much harder each pregnancy gets.....my third was so hard on my body. You look awesome and good luck these next few weeks or days even! -Heidi
"cinna-bonnie"
I was blog surfing and came across your blog! Crazy I know, I haven't talked to you since BHS days, and we were on a family vacation during the 10 year reunion. Good to see that life is treating you good, looks like you have an amazing family. Congrats on having a 3rd. I have two kids, and my wife says we are having at least 4! I could be done with our two we have now, but my wife Sarah is the baby of 6 kids so she is used to BIG families. Feel free to drop by our blog. Take Care!
-Bryan
Post a Comment