Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hands Down, Best Dad Around

It’s Father’s Day! We had a pretty low-key day. We went to church and then I made French Toast for brunch. Danny got to relax most of the day, I had him BBQ the steaks for dinner though! We just bar-be-qued with our neighbors, but that is fun. The kids were even pretty good all day and gave Danny the handprint cards and drawings they made for him. It’s so nice that Lexie and Gavin have such a great dad who is around to help them and be a part of their lives. It has been so nice having him around more while he has been in school, just so the kids can spend those Daddy moments together with him...like how he helps them ride bikes, or tickles them crazy, or just knows how to have fun with them and make them happy. (I need lessons: I’m the “all-business” parent and sometimes forget how to just enjoy my kids!) So this goes out to Danny, I am so glad you are the father of my children! I love you!

0 comments: