Thursday, June 5, 2008

Birthday Daddy

It is Danny’s 32nd birthday. He is not too excited about it. He just got his hair cut last week and thinks he has a bunch of gray hairs. I guess he feels old, but this is supposed to be the prime of our lives, right?
Danny pulls his “camera face” in every picture…here’s his favorite Texas sheet cake and the Wii game system he got for his birthday.











He is so busy with school and trying to do some work too, as well as balance a family… (No wonder he is starting to have gray hairs, right?) But he doesn’t seem old to me, I guess we are on the same path and I don’t think he’s aging! We are excited for his birthday. The kids and I spent yesterday morning looking for birthday presents for him, and the kids couldn't wait for hime to open his presents. They then spent the afternoon playing Mario Kart with him. Danny wanted to go to this place called the “Amazing Pizza Machine” that is like Chuck E. Cheese only 10 times better. He says the kids would have fun there, even though it’s for his birthday! Hey, if it makes him feel like a kid again, it's worth it. They had lots of fun playing, then we came home and sang to Danny...the kids had cake but we were too full from the buffet!
Happy Birthday, Honey!



Danny and the kids playing games and riding rides at the Amazing Pizza Machine for his birthday.

2 comments:

Alta said...

Hey girl, its been a long time. Congrats on the 3rd. Wow, that will be so fun. We will be the same, I have 1 girl and then 2 boys. Any way you look great, only a little bit left before he comes. Good luck with it all.
Alta

Angie said...

I am liking the cheesy grin! Happy Birthday