Monday, September 15, 2008

Bubbles, Ballet, and Babies

Today I gave Cole his bath, and weighed him really quick before I stuck him in the tub. He is somewhere just over 15 lbs.! (He turned 10 weeks yesterday.) He is so solid, and so long. I went shopping last week to get cooler weather 3-6 month clothes, and then realized that he is starting to outgrow some of that size already. So his new stuff is 6-9 months! It is still slightly large on him, but it fits! I can't believe it. So I had to take a few pictures of him in the bath today, I think it's the first bath pictures we've done of him. Too bad he doesn't ever smile when I have the camera out, but he was all smiles when I first started his bath!

He likes the bath and has fun splashing. Look at my chubba babe!
Last Thursday Lexie started dance here. She is so much a girl! She loves pink and purple and tutus and is excited to do dance again.
Here is the dance class practicing pointing their toes and keeping straight legs.
One of the new outfits I bought Nicholas was this one. It is so cute to have him in his own little Sunday clothes, that I had to take a picture! He is such a cute "little man." (Note: the 6-9 month size!)
Lexie and Gavin were ready for bed, and they wanted a picture too. I have the hardest time getting them to bed before 8:00. I know they need more sleep because we are up early every single day of the week now! (Not good for us night owls...) It is so hard! I try to keep up with everything, but I can't make it, especially with the house. I feel like I am functioning okay post baby, but I just can't do everything I need to...argh. Things are all going, I just can't figure out where the time goes!!!

5 comments:

Nate and Annie said...

I love it! Cole is so dang big. I can't wait to see everyone again...even though it'll be quite a while. Hang in there with all the craziness; you're amazing!

Anonymous said...

Cole totally looks bigger than Asher! He wears a few 6-9 month clothes, but they are still pretty big on him. When I took him in for his 4 month visit he weighed 12 lbs 11 oz. but he is still MUCH bigger than my girls were! it sounds like you are doing awsome! I feel like a sleep deprived maniac of a mother. Miss you so much!

The Walker Family said...

Bonnie, I can't believe he is already 10 weeks old and sooo big. Too cute. :)

Melissa said...

cole is so big! i love chubby babbies. you are a great mom even if you can't get them to bed on time. i'm sure they love to stay up late. we miss you. when we visit kristin landon still will ask if lexie will be their. today landon asked if nebraska was in utah.

Alta said...

Your kids are so dang cute. Wow 15lbs. That is awesome. I love chubby babies. Have a great day!