So this is the first time I've been tagged on a blog, I've done several email ones...here goes.
4 random things I like about my husband
-He's my balance...he knows how to relax when I'm too busy and stressed
-He never begrudges me for my hobbies or things I'm excited about, and he doesn't get mad at me when I do something dumb (like break the mirror off the car on the garage wall.)
-He knows how to have fun, and can play great with the kids.
-He can always fix my computer!!! He is super smart!
4 movies I can watch more than once (Okay, I have a sequel thing here...)
-Harry Potter (all of them)
-Lord of the Rings (all of them)
-Oceans 11, 12 or 13
-X-Men (all of them)
4 T.V. shows I watch
-Smallville
-Pushing Daisies
-The Office
-My Name is Earl
4 places I've been
-Paris, France
-San Lucas del Cabo, Mexico
-Florida
- California
4 people who E-mail me regularly and I E-mail back
-My mom
- My sister
- My mom's sisters Aleta and Brenda
- Heather
4 favorite foods
- German food
- Indian food
- Dark Chocolate
- Fresh, tree-ripe peaches
4 places I would like to visit
-Hawaii
-Germany
-Italy
-Anywhere tropical
4 things I am looking forward to in the next year
- Finishing our basement
- Losing my pregnancy weight
- Spring tulips
- Lexie learning to read
4 people I tag-Annie-Chelsea-Alyssa-Cherolyn
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Tag...random things
Posted by Bonnie at 6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Thank you for my card!!! I love it! And I love it even more because I know you made it!
p.s. I miss you too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment