Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fall is in the Air

This week it suddenly got cool! There was no gradual transition, it just went from 90's to 60's/ low 70's overnight and has stayed that way all week. I guess it's fitting that the weather has accompanied all our other fall activities. With Lexie, Danny, and now Gavin starting school, we also have various other activities going on! Lexie and Gavin started fall soccer a couple of weeks ago. These are pictures from their first day. (Even Cole was dressed as a mini soccer fan!)

Gavin is playing on a team with his friend Ben. They have lots of fun. Mostly, Ben goes after the ball and Gavin follows Ben. We're wondering if soccer is going to be his thing or not... (Don't you love how their T-shirts are so hug?! That's the smallest size!)
Lexie is playing on a team with her friend Alex (Ben's brother.) She is the only girl! She is having fun and learning how soccer works, since this is her first time. But she gets in there and tries hard. She is also excited to start dance this week.
And as for me...well, I started a few things up too! Our scrapbook group is back together, card making group is getting together soon, and I had my first Cherubs meeting on Wednesday last week. Cherubs is a mom-and-tot music time for small children. It is a lot of fun simple musical activities to expose kids to music and give the moms a time to see each other. I am taking it over this year for my friend Kellie, as she is moving (I'm going to miss Kellie! She is wonderful!) I have been spending a lot of time preparing for it. Our first meeting last week went well, whew!

0 comments: