
When we were in Utah, we blessed Nicholas on Sunday, August 3rd in our old ward in West Bountiful. (I am way behind on my posts!) It was nice to be there among our friends and neighbors we haven't seen for a while. We had a lot of support from family and friends, and it was a beautiful summer day.
Danny did a great job on the blessing. He said that Nicholas was just looking up at him and smiling the whole time.
We had a great turnout! With my extended family, Danny's family, and our friends, we had quite the crowd! We had brunch over at Danny's parents' place and everything turned out beautifully. (Thank you to all who helped!) It was great to have visitors from out of town there, like my brother Jed and his wife Joyce from California.
Gavin enjoyed filling his cup and dumping it out over and over. I think that was what he liked most about the day.






1 comments:
I'm so glad to see you are getting some use out of the blessing "suit!" I felt badly that it was so long on Gavin and thought I had made it wrong. But, it fits Cole very nicely! I think he will pass Gavin up some day! Little Gavin has cute little short legs and Cole is going to be a big boy! Love you all, Mom (Grandma)
Post a Comment