Wednesday was our 9th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it...looking back, we have finished our undergraduate degrees, started law school, moved 5 times in 3 different states, have had 3 children...and life just keeps speeding up! I'm so glad that Danny and I are in the same rollercoaster car to ride together through all of life's ups and downs. He is my best friend and my strength, and I love him. (Okay, enough mooshy stuff!) We had a nice evening going out to dinner...until Nicholas woke up and started screaming his head off and I had to take him outside while Danny waited for the server to box our food and run the check. Next year is a big one...#10. (Let's hope Nicholas is old enough to stay with a sitter by then.)

So content to be along for the ride!
Danny and his boys... We have had some awesome weather, and it is so enjoyable to be outside in the evening!
The other morning this is how I found Nicholas. He wasn't even quite 3 months old, but really starting to travel in his sleep! He has rotated to the side before several times, but this time he went 115 degrees and his legs sticking through the crib slats made me laugh!
Lexie and Gavin are so excited for Halloween. We put up decorations last Sunday. Since I have been working like mad on mudding the drywall in the basement (that is why I haven't posted for a while,) I figured we had better do the decorating on a Sunday. Here they are enjoying several of our little Halloween items. You probably can't tell from the picture, but Lexie is very sick. She ran a fever for 5 straight days. Poor thing...she was so lethargic and didn't have the energy to do anything. It was a 4-day weekend from school, but she couldn't do anything fun or play with any friends. (We tried to have an outing with several of our friends at a park, and she just laid on the ground next to me and didn't play with her friends.) I even had to keep her home from school Tuesday...she and I both were very glad when she was feeling better and could eat again and go to school! She barely had any other symptoms besides the fever and not feeling like eating, just diarrhea one day and then nasal congestion, so it must have been the flu.
On Monday Cole hit the 3-month old mark! I figured I had better measure and weigh him...drum roll...15.5 lbs. and 25 in. long! Well, he certainly looks like he is doing well! Danny's mom mentioned that at his 3-month checkup, Danny was 25 in. and 15 lbs. So Cole is definitely following Danny's genepool, but he certainly has him beat in weight!
Two giggly boys. I love these smiles! Nicholas has started laughing this last week, and it is the best sound in the world.
Gavin actually took this picture...aspiring photographer!
A few days ago, Gavin was holding Nicholas again, and I had to snap these pictures. What sweet boys I have (I'm not bragging or anything!)
Yesterday I was so worn out that I thought I was going to die. Really... I have been staying up until 2:00 in the morning every night working on the basement, then going all day with the kids, and sometimes waking up at night with them too. I guess you can't do it all, because it's just not humanly possible. But I am about to go crazy from my house being in upheaval, so I am trying to get it done quickly! So let's hope I make it through this week and get it done, and don't collapse from exhaustion or something.



6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I love that we got married so close together!!! I will always remember your wedding date!!!
WOW nine years! Happy Anniversary! You have such a sweet little family. I miss you!
You look beautiful in your wedding picture! I love seeing them. I can't believe how fast Nicholas is growing up. It goes way too fast....
Cute pictures Bonnie. I am impressed with the one Gavin took. That is a great picture.
Sorry I haven't done the tag thing yet on my blog. I will get around to it. Anyways I hope you can get some rest soon it sounds like you are working way to hard.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy 9th! We just had our in August...time flies!
Your kiddos are adorable!
Happy Anniversary (well a week late). I thought about you guys at least....I can't believe it's been nine years! I love all the pictures Nicholas is so cute and giggly, I love it! And he's getting so dang big. Well I love ya. Hang in there and try to not get too frazzled... remember, we've talked about this ;)
Post a Comment