Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cherubs Halloween Party

Today was our Cherubs Halloween Party. Cherubs is the music class for moms and tots under 5 years old that I teach. I took it over this year, and it has been a lot of fun! (You'll find me listening to children's music all the time for new song ideas and trying to learn them to teach to the kids.) It is a fun program. Cherubs is a coop, so there are different sections and a different parent helps out with each month. We rotate so everyone has a part and helps out. I am the one that organizes it all so each person can take a section! This month has been such fun Halloween songs, and the last week of the month we had our Halloween party to see all the cute kids in their costumes.Here's the whole group.
This is for our "La La" song. The kids each use a puppet to match the music.

This is our "Boo" song. It was so cute. We used my friend Kellie's "Boo" sticks, and shook them on the beat of the song.
Here's Gavin in the costume parade.
This is of all the babies in the class. My little Nicholas is the poufy lion!

2 comments:

Nate and Annie said...

So cute! It must have been a fun party. I love seeing the kids in their costumes. It looks like you guys had a blast at the pumpkin patch too! I'm getting really excited about the upcoming holidays so I can see you guys again!

angie said...

the cherubs pics are so cute. i wish alexis would've been there to be in the baby circle.