Friday, February 6, 2009

New Do

I have been in need of some change for myself for a while...I tried new clothes, and while they helped, they weren't working. So I had given up on my hair and told my friend Teri to do something that was flattering on my face shape. So she chopped it! I think it was at least 8 inches. It slightly A-lines up in the back, I should do a side view... But there is my new haircut!
Now if I could fix some of the other features of myself that bug me...I think that would require going under the knife, so I guess I'll have to deal with them!

4 comments:

Durham Family said...

The new do looks great!

The Walker Family said...

Cute hair!!

Nate and Annie said...

Cute! We must be thinking the same cause I cut mine two days ago too! Funny.

Melissa said...

i had been feeling the same way about my hair. we have twinner do's.i cut mine about two weeks ago. it must have something to do with being cooped up with three kids. it looks very stylish by the way.