Monday, July 21, 2008

Meet the Family

Nicholas has already had his first trip on an airplane at two weeks old! Here we are at 6:00 in the morning...I was quite tired after that! He did great on the plane. We came to Utah to see family. It was the first time any family members had met him, and now he got to meet almost everyone within just a few days!Lots of people already love him! He has been really a mellow and good-natured baby.

Danny drove out with Lexie and Gavin...and unfortunately their trip was a bit more rough than ours. The trailer dolly that was towing Danny's car behind our other car broke twice...and so the trip took lots more money and time than planned! But we are all here in Utah now and are enjoying seeing family and friends. The kids love to get together with their cousins. Sunday we had dinner with Danny's family and their Papa took them over to see the horses and have races in the garden.

Sunday Nicholas was 3 weeks old! He is gaining weight really fast...look how chubby he is getting!

1 comments:

Summer said...

I am so sorry we just missed you guys! I am so glad you had a good time and I can't believe how big your siblings are!!! I feel so old.