
This is my brother Nelson. If you don't know, he has been serving an LDS mission to Japan for the last two years and just returned. I am so excited he is back! We were able to get the whole family together for the first time in two years! Here's a note about Nelson and me. He and I are both organizers and clean freaks...he might even be worse than me! We both try to keep things our lives in order and go through and sort and dejunk. It is nice to have one other person like that in the family besides me. But he is not lame, by any means. Nelson is also one of the silliest and craziest in our family! His goal was to go on Fear Factor and he has his own comedian style of doing things. It has been fun to hear about Japanese culture and all his experiences, as well as trying to pick up some Japanese words, too. Props to my little brother for a mission well done!
Okay, so this is maybe the most serious pose me and my siblings have ever done. (Scroll down and they keep getting sillier.) On the left is my youngest brother, Luke, then Nelson who is the 4th child, then Jed who is 2nd, the me (I am the oldest,) then Annie who is 3rd.
We have to get in our element when we're all together. Here you see us warming up. It is always so much fun for all of us to get together. I think we feed off of each other's ideas or jokes or whatever, and we just keep it going. Sometimes we just start laughing and can't stop laughing at each other's laughs!
Yes, we Berhold children have been famous for climbing things. Jed and I were quite renowned climbers and also liked to jump off of things, too. I guess we passed that onto the younger ones as well. So here's a little commemoration of all our tree and chimney climbing, amongst other great places to climb.





2 comments:
Fun pictures! I'm going to need to get some copies of these too! I'll bring some CD's when we come down next weekend.
Bonnie, I had no idea you had so many siblings. how fun you all look like your very close. thats fun!!
Post a Comment