Here is our little Nicholas. We celebrated his one-month birthday yesterday by going to Lagoon. He did great, just slept all day because it was so hot! He has really changed so much this month. I weighed him for his one-month, and he is 11 lbs.! That means he has been gaining over a pound a week since birth. He is getting nice little fat rolls around his thighs, ankles, chin, neck, and wrists. His chubby cheeks are so cute, too! He even has little dimples in his knees. I can't believe it's been a whole month since I went to the hospital and gave birth to him. He has changed so much that it seems so long ago. I guess we've just been busy... (I don't recommend traveling and trying to do too much vacationing after having a baby to anyone!) But I am learning how to balance it all... I'm lucky if I get a shower by 2:00 in the afternoon, but we manage to do a few fun things after we get going for the day. It has been really nice to just take time to enjoy the baby even if that's all I can do all day (and night!) Here are some pictures of our little Cole from this past week:
For the 24th of July (Pioneer Day in Utah,) we went to a Salt Lake Bees baseball game and watched fireworks afterwards. Here is Nicholas "enjoying" the game!





7 comments:
I love these new pictures, he is soo cute, I hope I get to see him in person sometime!
What a doll! I can't wait to meet him! It looks like he is already getting so big!
i see a little of gavin in him. he is so cute! it's amazing how much they change. he is a chubby wubby, 11 pounds thats great!
So cute. Can't wait to see you at the Sigma Reunion!
Loved the comment on seldomly being able to shower before 2. I only have one kid and I don't shower until then sometimes later, I need to step up my game gees you put me to shame!! He is adorable Bon-Bon!! Love ya
he's so cute. he looks alot like gavin!! we're excited for you guys to come back...annie said her bed time prayers tonight and asked that lexi would come home soon!!!
i can't believe that he is one month old and i have not seen him. thank you for your kind words and prayers.
Post a Comment