Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fun-fur quilt

Okay, so I wrote a whole crafty description of this quilt and how I made it on my mayblossoms blog here. But I just wanted to post how my kids love the many fun textures and how soft this doggie quilt is. (I need some documentation of it, as it was my major effort in the sewing department for the last five months.) I love how it turned out! I can't wait to make Nicholas one!

4 comments:

skcoe said...

That is BEAUTIFUL! I'm going to show my mom so she'll make my daughter one.

Or I guess I could learn how....nah...

The Moore's said...

i love it, did you quilt it yourself?

THE GARN FAMILY said...

That is so cute, I love it. You are so talented. And all of your kids are so adorable! Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

You are a talented girl! I'm glad you've found another fun creative outlet. Love you all! Grandma