So yes, I had a birthday. And yes, it was the big 3-0. I didn't know if it would come as a big shock or not, but I think I am okay with it. I guess since Danny is older than me, I have felt like I was pretty much 30 for a while. But, wow! I do feel old when I look at high school kids. Because in my head, 20 really wasn't that long ago and I honestly don't know how it has all gone so fast. But here I am, married almost ten years, three kids, and several experiences later. And since we had been in Maryland for a week, here is the official Maryland birthday shot.
Since I love Indian food, we found an Indian restaurant in Southern Maryland. Danny even found a babysitter, so it was just nice to get out and enjoy ourselves. Since everything out here is sprawled out so far, it takes a long time to get anywhere. We decided we shouldn't go too far away from home, so just explored a bit of the area. Danny bought me an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins (it was really good...way rich!) And we took it back home to celebrate and sing with the kids after our date. Since we were not at our house, all we could find for birthday candles was this room fragrance candle! I had a hard time wishing for something, because honestly, I don't wish very often anymore. I didn't need to make a wish because it was a nice day all the same.




1 comments:
i still feal bad i didn't call you on your birthday! you know i love you right? ryan was studying so hard i didn't even know what day of the week it was let alone date. it looks like you had a good day. melissa
Post a Comment