Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nicholas is 11 Months, and look, teeth!

Our little Nicholas "Cole" is 11 months old. Okay, I was just commenting on my birthday post how it has all gone so fast, but I think by the third child life is just a blur. It has almost been 1 year, and I have really been enjoying the baby stage this time around. We all love this little guy, and he is so much fun. (It is the hardest thing ever to get him to smile for the camera, however!!!)

And a new development this last month, Cole finally has some teeth! They have been making him miserable as they sliced their way up, but here are the first two bottom ones, which arrived mid-May.
Cole was much too busy looking at a book to pay attention for pictures. He really loves books, which I am happy about. Right now his attention to me reading them doesn't last long, but he sometime sits and looks at one for quite a while on his own. He babbles and "reads" it himself, very vocally! He also loves to talk on the phone, and gets quite loud and expressive to the person he talks to. Cole's little personality is sure expressing itself right now, he is so active and inquisitive and never wants to miss anything. No independent steps yet, but he is moving around furniture very quickly and letting go briefly or just standing with support from one hand only. He says a couple of babbly words, he sure has his own speak though! We love him so much!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that baby. Seems I've missed most of his first year. It's the pits living so far from your family. But, it's amazing how much we can love that little guy without seeing him often.
--Grandma and Grandpa Berhold